I was requested to come out with recipes that were suitable for toddlers or children for the Bosch recipes using the Bosch ErgoMixx Hand Blender MSM67160. This was one of them.
A super easy treat, now made easier with the help of kitchen gadget. My idea was to make it look like a 'slice of' watermelon. What do you think of it?
Ingredients: (makes 4 popsicles)
- 300g Watermelon, chopped into chunks
- 50g Blueberries
- 1 KiwiHow to do it:
- Place watermelon in the universal cutter and set to speed 6.
- Give it a few pauses.
- Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon of blended watermelon into ice cream moulds.
- Add 2 to 3 blueberries to it.
- Cover the ice-cream mould top.
- Freeze it for 20mins till a thin layer of the blended watermelon has set.
- Remove the universal cutter from the mixing beaker and cover it with lid provided.
- Refrigerate the blended watermelon until it is ready to be used again.
- Repeat step 3 to 6 until almost reaching the rim of the mould.
- Meanwhile, blend the kiwi with the mixing wand in the measuring beaker until smooth.
- Scoop 1 ½ tablespoon of kiwi puree into the ice-cream mould to top as the last layer.
- Freeze overnight.
- Serve frozen.