I made this for late night supper sometime back. :P The kitchen was filled with the wonderful aroma after the grilling I'm sure my neighours could smell it (bcos I can always smell their cooking too!) I hope they don't complain about it. ;)
My chicken wings looked a bit weird here because I removed all the bones in it, except for the wing tips. I had intend to use it to make something else but changed my mind.
- 4 Chicken Wings
- 3 tablespoon of sauce from Fermented Beancurd
- 1 piece of Fermented Beancurd
- 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 stalk Coriander, chopped
- 1 Fresh Red Chilli, de-seeded and chopped
How to do it:
- Smashed fermented beancurd and mix with the sauce.
- Add in the sugar, coriander and chilli.
- Mix well and marinate chicken wings with the mixture for at least an hour.
- Grill in the oven at 220C for 25 minutes.
- Bast chicken wings in-between grilling with reseved marinade.
- Serve with calamasi if you like.
If if you prefer it to be a more spicy, use chilli padi instead of normal chilli.