AdSense

Friday, August 30, 2013

Oven Grilled Chicken Wings with Fermented Bean Curd
豆腐乳烤鸡翼


I made this for late night supper sometime back. :P The kitchen was filled with the wonderful aroma after the grilling I'm sure my neighours could smell it (bcos I can always smell their cooking too!) I hope they don't complain about it. ;)

My chicken wings looked a bit weird here because I removed all the bones in it, except for the wing tips. I had intend to use it to make something else but changed my mind.



Ingredients:
  • 4 Chicken Wings
  • 3 tablespoon of sauce from Fermented Beancurd
  • 1 piece of Fermented Beancurd
  • 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
  • 1/2 tablespoon Sesame Oil
  • 1 stalk Coriander, chopped
  • 1 Fresh Red Chilli, de-seeded and chopped

How to do it:
  1. Smashed fermented beancurd and mix with the sauce.
  2. Add in the sugar, coriander and chilli.
  3. Mix well and marinate chicken wings with the mixture for at least an hour.
  4. Grill in the oven at 220C for 25 minutes.
  5. Bast chicken wings in-between grilling with reseved marinade.
  6. Serve with calamasi if you like.

Note:
If if you prefer it to be a more spicy, use chilli padi instead of normal chilli.


No comments:

Post a Comment