My daughter wasn't well in school yesterday and returned home earlier.
I changed the dinner menu and made some meatballs to go with porridge instead. The meatballs were springy and the kids like it so much, they kept asking for more.
I told them I will make meatball soup for them today.
- 100g Minced Pork
- 130g Prawns Meat
- 1 Egg White
- 1/2 tablespoon Cooking Wine
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- a pinch of salt
- a dash of pepper
How to do it:
- Smash prawn and mince with knife till fine.
- Mix minced prawn with minced pork.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well with hands till mixture is sticky and paste-like.
- Scoop some paste and drop into porridge or soup.
- Cook till the float up to the surface.
- Cook for another minute and they are done.
- Adjust the proportion of the meat on your preference.
- I prefer to just smash and mince the prawn so it's not too paste like. Then you will still be able to bite into bits of the prawns. Use a blender instead if you like.