Chicken wing is one of our favourite food. The kids love it fried. I love it grilled. If I have a portable BBQ grill, I will use that. BBQ-ing chicken wings over charcoal is the best. ;) For now, using the oven will do.
- 8 Chicken Wings
- additional Calamansi for serving
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder or 5 Garlic clove, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Juice
- 1 tablespoon Cooking Wine
- 1 tablespoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Chicken Powder or Salt
- Juice from 2 Calamansi
How to do it:
- Pat dry cleaned chicken wings.
- Twist to break the joints of chicken wing so you can grill it flat.
- Mix ingredients for marinade.
- Add chicken wing.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours, turning occasional so the chicken wings is evenly marinated.
- Grill chicken wing in reheat oven at 200C for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Flip over for grilling every 5 minutes.
- During the last flip, spread some oil if you like to get the chicken wings slight charred.
- Serve with a squeeze of calamansi.