Last Tuesday, my husband had to work late and will not be having dinner at home. I decided to prepared some snack for him just in case he skipped dinner at work and was hungry when he return home.
I prepared the Chicken Mayo filling earlier and let it chill till it was ready to eat. I shared this recipe many years ago but I thought I'll just report it here again for new diners who didn't want to go thru old posts.
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt or Chicken Powder (for more flavour)
- 500ml Water
- 5 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Bread of your choice
- Lettuce, Tomato and/or other vegetables
How to do it
- Cook chicken breast in water seasoned with salt or chicken powder.
- Remove when chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Set the chicken aside to cool and return water used to cook chicken.
- Shred or cut chicken into pieces.
- Mix well with mayonnaise and 4 tablespoon of the water used to cooked chicken earlier.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill till ready to eat