Just a quick post to let you know this blog hasn't closed. :P
Haven't been actively updating due to a few reasons. My PC is giving me lots of problems, though not as much as the amount of problems my son has given me, which caused me to nose bleed again. :/ I'm serious.
It happened last year and I had some parts of the blood vessels cauterised. This time, I'm 'smarter'. Shut my eyes and ears as much as I can, while I can, so as not to get too worked up. So, minimum bleeding this time. After a month, finally it shows no signs of continuation. So, I'm good for now.
Anyway, that made me 'gave up' updating for a while. I'm just not in the mood to do anything. Can't do much with one hand pinching the nose most of the time anyway. :P
So, while both my hands are free, here's one that I did for Teachers' Day.
- 200g Butter, soften
- 200g Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 200g Chocolate Chips
- 30g Corn Flour
- 220g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Cocoa Powder
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cream butter and sugar till pale and creamy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla essence and beat well.
- Fold in shifted flour and cocoa powder.
- Fold in chocolate bits.
- Scoop spoonfuls of mixture ( on tray lined with baking paper or pipe on baking paper.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes, depending on size of cookie, until lightly golden.
- Cool completely on wire racks before storing in air-tight containers.