I made this for my kids lunch and the kids enjoyed it. Looks like fast food and better. :) It's really easy to do too. You can even prepare beforehand and fry it when you need it.
- 1 Chicken Breast, minced
- 3 tablespoon Corn
- 3 tablespoon Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
- a dash of Pepper
- Breadcrumbs or Panko
How to do it:
- Mix all ingredients except breadcrumbs/Panko, together.
- Scoop enough meat mixture and coat with breadcrumbs or panko.
- Heat enough oil in pan, at least able to cover half of the patties.
- Drop some breadcrumbs into oil, when it start to sizzles, the oil is ready.
- Oil should not be too hot or it will burn the breadcrumbs.
- Fry till meat patties are light golden brown.
- Remove and drain from oil on paper towel.
- Serve as a burger or as it is.
- You can add more Mozzarella Cheese and Corn if you like.
- You can also replace minced chicken with minced pork.
- If you want the patties to be more juicy, add 50g of fish paste