We just returned home a couple of days ago from a trip to Hong Kong. All of us turned at least 2 shades darker. :/ It was tiring! Worst than being a
I'm not sure how soon I will get back to my usual food posting so here's a quick one. It's remake of a simple Otah Toast presented differently. I prefer the bread toasted as it makes it crunchier. I'm using hotdog buns here. You are free to use burger bun or just bread. They worked the same.
I toasted the buns in the oven, you can always use a toaster or frying pan.
- 3 pcs Otah, smashed
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon butter, depending on how dry the otah is
- 1 Hotdog Bun, sliced half length-wise
How to do it:
- Mix butter sparing with smashed otah so they stick together.
- Spread on the hotdog buns.
- Toast in a preheated oven at 200C for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.