This is one of my favorite childhood dish. I don't cook this often because my husband hates the dried shrimps. It just won't taste right without it. I'm glad I found someone else to enjoy this dish with, my son. Well, he eats mostly the Mung Bean Noodles though.
I'm using the Happy Call Pan to cook this but you can use your regular pan to do it too.
- 1 small head Cabbage (round type)
- 1 small handful Dried Shrimp, soaked to soften
- 40g Mung Bean Noodles, soaked to soften
- 100ml Chicken Stock
- 3 clove Garlic, minced
How to do it:
Season with salt and serve.
- Cut cabbage into strips and set side.
- Heat pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add garlic and dried shrimps.
- Saute till fragrant.
- Add in the cabbage.
- Cover the pan and cook for 8 minutes on medium high fire.
- Open the pan and add in the mung been noodles.
- Give it a stir before adding the chicken stock.
- Cover the pan and cook for another 4 mins.