I usually use the same marinade for a whole chicken. For this case, I used it on winglets as I can grill them when we want to eat them. If I want to cook it faster, I pan grill them. Taste just as good except it's drier.
- 10 Winglets
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 2 teaspoon Dried Rosemary
- Rind of a Lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Juice of 1 Lemon (half if you want it less sour)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
How to do it:
- Mix Marinade.
- Add chicken to marinade and set aside for at least 1/2 hour.
- Drain winglets from marinade.
- Grill in preheated oven at 200C for 30mins, turning the winglets mid way.
- Remove and serve.
You can pan grill the winglet too. You just to brush your grill pan with oil to grill them.