I had some leftover fries I had from lunch. I didn't want to throw it away, so I reheated it in the oven and added my homemade Seaweed Seasoning. It resembles some seasonal fries from a certain fast food joint eh?
Try this if you have leftover fries that you don't want to toss out. You can pan fry it too if you don't have an oven.
- 8 pieces Japanese Seaweed Snack
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Chicken Powder/Salt (Chicken Powder taste a lot better)
- 1 portion of Large French Fries
How to do it:
- Grind the seaweed to almost powder like.
- Mix well with garlic powder and Chicken Powder.
- Add french fries into a paper bag with the seaweed seasoning.
- Shake till fries are well coated.
- Tear open paper bag and dig in.
You don't have to use a paper bag if you don't have one. Just toss in a deep dish.