This is my husband all time favourite fish dish and the only (cooked) salmon dish I take. It's another easy dish to make.
My husband has been reaching home past 9pm lately. I just had this prepared beforehand. When he is back, I let the oven do the cooking while he takes a bath. When he is out, it's ready and it's till a hot and 'fresh', not reheated
I'm reposting the recipe I posted a few years ago, with minor adjustment, for easy reference.
- 1 slice Salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon Dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/3 teaspoon Salt
- a dash of Ground Black Pepper
- A wedge of Lemon
How to do it:
- Rub salt and pepper on salmon and set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together except lemon.
- Spread the herb mixture on both sides of the salmon, more on the top.
- Grill in oven at 220C for 15 minutes or till cooked.
- Squeeze lemon juice on salmon and serve immediately.