Lately, I have been doing spring cleaning whenever I have time. Not that I have much time but there is noone else to do it if I didn't do it. I'm trying to stay away from the computer to get more things done because my computer chair seems to some invisible glue on it. Once I sit on it, I'm stuck. :P
So, here's a quick post on another soup that my family love. Best of all, it's easy to prepare.
- 1.8 litre Water
- 250g Pork Ribs
- 150g Cranberry Beans (Zhen Zhu Dou) 珍珠豆
- 120g Raw Peanut
- 6 Red Dates (Hong Zao) 红枣
- A handful Wolfberries (Gou Qi Zi) 枸杞子
- Salt to taste
How to do it:
- Blanch ribs.
- Put all ingredients excluding salt in a pot of water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce a simmer.
- Remove any scum that surface.
- Simmer for 2 hours.
- Add salt to taste.