My husband knows I love mussels so when he saw this pack of mussels when we were (supermarket) shopping, he picked it up for me. The first thing he commented was, "You mean mussels are so cheap?!" Yes, the pack of mussels cost only .... $1! It's small though but I prefer this than the larger one.
I used the Garlic Butter Spread I had in the fridge to make this. If you don't have any, you can substitute it with 4 gloves of grated garlic and 1 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder to 1 1/2 tablespoon of softened butter.
- 200g Mussels, washed & cleaned
- 3 clove Garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp Garlic Butter Spread
- 1 teaspoon Dried Mixed Herbs
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- A pinch of Salt
- A dash of Ground Black Pepper
How to do it:
- Mix all ingredients except Mussels, salt and ground black pepper together.
- Combine butter mix with mussels.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Bake in oven at 200C for 15 - 20 minutes or till all mussels are cooked.
- Serve immediately.