I cooked this dish with and without sauce. So both the kids and the adults can enjoy it. I chopped the chicken into bite-size so it's easier for the kids to eat.
The spicy sauce is optional. If don't want the extra step, you can dip the 'plain' chicken in mayonaise, tomato, chili sauce, etc
- 2 Chicken Breast, deboned & cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced Garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon minced Ginger
Sauce to mix well:
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- dash of Pepper
How to do it:
- 1 tablespoon Thai Chilli Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese Cooking Wine
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon HP Sauce or 1/2 tablespoon Apple Cider
- 5 tablespoon Water
- Marinate chicken in marinade for an hour.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Dish out and drain on paper towel.
- Serve with your preferred sauce or continue below.
- Saute garlic and ginger till frangant.
- Pour in sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add in pre-fried chicken and briskly stir to coat well with sauce.
- Dish and serve.