One of the easier soups to prepare. And it's nutritious too as cauliflower can help prevent cancer. My daughter loves this soup and she can finish a whole bowl on her own. That makes 2 of us. :)
- 300g Cauliflower, chopped into small pieces
- 1 medium Red Onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Butter or Olive Oil
- 75ml Whipping Cream or 50ml Thicken/Heavy Cream
- 500ml Chicken Broth
- Additional water (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
How to do it:
- Add butter or olive oil in a pot.
- Saute onion till soften and fragrant.
- Add in cauliflower and broth.
- Cook till cauliflower softens.
- Transfer to a blender and blend till smooth.
- Return the mixture to the pot.
- Add some water if you find the mixture too thick.
- Bring to a simmer and gradually stir in the cream.
- Season with salt and pepper.