Cheese again! My kids love cheese. And not to mention fried stuff. Who wouldn't?
However, as it's heaty to take too much fried stuff, I only once a week. And it's usually comes with water chestnut drink.
This dish is similar to this except I have cut down on the cheese. You can say that it's a cheaper but crunchier version. :)
How to do it:
- 1 skinless chicken breast meat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs or Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup Flour
- Cut the chicken meat into strips
- Marinate with salt for 30 minutes.
- Dust the chicken with flour.
- Dip the chicken in the beaten egg.
- Coat well with Panko mixed with Parmesan Cheese.
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Dish and drain away excess oil.
- Serve with or without your desire sauce.
- You can sprinkle on some chilli powder or paprika after frying too.
- You can use Parmesan Cheese powder instead of the shredded type.