I'm surprised I'm still able to finished baking the whole lot. In fact, I did a second batch soon after because the kids finished almost all the first lot of cookies as soon as I packed them.
- 300g Top Flour or Cake Flour
- 5g Baking Powder
- 4g Salt
- 180g Unsalted Butter
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 60ml Maple Syrup
How to do it:
- Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy
- Add egg and beat well.
- Blend in the maple syrup.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder and salt till a dough is formed.
- Divide dough into 4g balls.
- Lay all the ball dough in baking pan with baking paper.
- You can flatten it a little or leave it as it is.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 13 minutes till golden brown.
- Cool and store in air tight container.