My husband No. 1 favourite! I haven't cook this for him since his medical report came back with a 'star' mark next to his cholesterol some time back.
His recent 2 reports came back without any 'stars' so I thought I indulgent him with this for just this time. My daughter's eyes lit up too when she saw this. No, she doesn't like the fatty pork but the braised eggs. My favourite too. My son only likes the sauce over his rice. ;)
- 300g Pork Belly, cut into bite size
- 5 Garlic, lightly smashed with skin intact
- 1 1/2 tablespoon, Dark Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Light Soy Sauce
- 400ml Water
- Hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 tablespoon Oil
How to do it:
- Heat oil in wok.
- Add garlic and stir fry till slightly brown and fragnant.
- Add pork belly and stir fry till 75% cooked.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and continue to simmer for 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve with rice.