This dish always reminds me of Buffalo Wings. They are not the same though, as this one I cooked is not as hot. It's more tangy. The only thing that made it hot is the black pepper. If you can handle hot stuff, add some Tabasco to the sauce. I can never take that. Too hot for me.
- 300g Pork Ribs (You can use Chicken Wings too)
- A dash of Salt and Pepper
- Cornflour for dusting
- Oil for frying
- 4 tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 tablespoon Apple Cider or White Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Water
How to do it:
- Marinade the ribs or wings with salt and pepper for at least 30 minutes.
- Dust with cornflour and deep fry them till golden brown.
- Leave on paper towel to drain.
- Combine ingredients for sauce in a sauce pan on low heat.
- When the sauce starts to bubble, add in the ribs.
- Stir to coat ribs well with sauce.
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.