AdSense

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Chocolate Melting Moments


The recipe is pretty straight forward for a novice baker like me. I should be able to handle it was what I thought when I first saw the recipe. *laughs* Plus I'm always curious what they meant by 'melting moments'. *stick out tongue* Sooo... it very crumbly till it feels like it as melted in your mouth!

Only thing I do not like about this recipe is it not sweet enough (for me). The next time I do this, I'm going to make it even much smaller so I could get more Nutella. Either that or I'll add more icing sugar to it. Yeah, I got a sweet tooth.

Ingredients:
  • 125g Butter, chopped
  • 2 tablespoon Icing Sugar
  • 110g Plain Flour
  • 2 tablespoon Corn Flour
  • 2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
  • 85g Nutella

How to do it:
  1. Preheat oven to 170C.
  2. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
  3. Stir in dry ingredients in two batches.
  4. Spoon batter into piping bag (with a star tip).
  5. Pipe on lined tray allowing 3 cm apart.
  6. Baked for 10 minutes for till biscuits are firm.
  7. Stand for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool.
  8. Sandwich biscuits with Nutella to serve.

Note:
  • If you have a sweet tooth, add more icing sugar.
  • The biscuit is rather bland without nutella.
  • Try using peanut butter as filling too.
  • Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.

Ps. Notice the change in my blog? *wink* Not as sweet anymore but I hope this change will make loading faster and in some case, make loading possible! Yes, one or my friends couldn't load my blog!

3 comments:

  1. I like the new look. And it really does help a lot with the loading. It used to either take a looooong time to load or my browser would hang for a while before your website loads properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..this sure looks easy frm the recipe! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,
    Thanks for the info. Glad this new layout is working properly for you too.

    Fannietlp,
    It's really easy! Trust me. Do try it. :)

    ReplyDelete