The recipe is pretty straight forward for a novice baker like me. I should be able to handle it was what I thought when I first saw the recipe. *laughs* Plus I'm always curious what they meant by 'melting moments'. *stick out tongue* Sooo... it very crumbly till it feels like it as melted in your mouth!
Only thing I do not like about this recipe is it not sweet enough (for me). The next time I do this, I'm going to make it even much smaller so I could get more Nutella. Either that or I'll add more icing sugar to it. Yeah, I got a sweet tooth.
- 125g Butter, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Icing Sugar
- 110g Plain Flour
- 2 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 85g Nutella
How to do it:
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
- Stir in dry ingredients in two batches.
- Spoon batter into piping bag (with a star tip).
- Pipe on lined tray allowing 3 cm apart.
- Baked for 10 minutes for till biscuits are firm.
- Stand for 5 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool.
- Sandwich biscuits with Nutella to serve.
- If you have a sweet tooth, add more icing sugar.
- The biscuit is rather bland without nutella.
- Try using peanut butter as filling too.
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.
Ps. Notice the change in my blog? *wink* Not as sweet anymore but I hope this change will make loading faster and in some case, make loading possible! Yes, one or my friends couldn't load my blog!