If you can see the number, went to buy lottery and strike it, remember to buy my ingredients so I can bake some more. *giggle* If you don't know what to buy, there's a donation button on my main page. Don't be shy. You can click on that, send me the money and I'll do the buying myself. LOLz.
Enough of my nonsense. Here's how you can make your own numbered Marble Cake. Try your luck and hope you strike big! *wink*
- 50g Shortening
- 50 Butter
- 120g Cake Flour
- 120g Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 20g Milk
- 10g Cocoa Powder
- 1 g Baking Soda
- 25g Hot Water
- Preheat oven.
- Mix the coco mixture and set aside.
- Beat shortening and butter till soft.
- Shift in flour and continue beating.
- Beat till flour and butter are well mixed and fluffy.
- Add sugar and salt.
- Mix well over medium speed.
- Add beaten eggs over 3 times, mixing well each time before adding.
- Add milk gradually and beat over low speed till sugar dissolved. This will be the white batter.
- Remove 150g batter and mix well with coco mixture for the dark batter.
- Take turns in pouring the batter.
- Pour white batter followed by dark batter and so on till all batter are used up.
- Then use a chopstick to slightly stir to create patten.
- Bake at 160C for 55 minutes or do the toothpick test.
- Click HERE for printer-friendly version of an original recipe.