Anyway, I used a few slices to make the wings for the sausage heart. Now they can fly! Catch them quick before they fly away! *giggle*
I included Stir Fried French Bean and Fish Fries with the meal.
- Marinade sliced fish fillet with some salt and pepper.
- Coat with batter.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Dish and drain.
- Stir fry garlic till fragrant.
- Add french beans and carrot.
- Stir fry till you see the french been turned into darker green.
- Add light soy sauce to taste.
- Mix well.
- Dish and serve.