I have not been feeling good these few day. No, I'm not sick. Just upset with my son. Anyway, I don't want my mood to affect my cooking. The family still need to eat and I'm to going to serve them charred fish just because I'm upset. Instead, I'm going to make something colourful to cheer myself up. It's going to be easy to make too because I don't want to be upset with myself for failing to serve dinner.
This was the dinner I prepared for the person who made me upset.
- Scrambled Egg with Crabstick
- Pan Fried Luncheon Meat
- Spinach Tofu with Fish Paste
How to do it - the tomato rice:
- Slash a 'x' mark on the base of the tomato.
- Boil it with a pot water for a minute.
- Remove and let it stand in cold water.
- The skin that is slashed will curl out and you can peel off the skin easily.
- Puree the tomato.
- Wash the rice and add in the tomato puree.
- Add water if water level is not enough to cook the rice.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional).
- Cook your rice as normal.
I used puree of 3 large tomato, which equals to the water required for my 1 1/2 cups of rice.