My husband said it tasted just like the real one! What a huge encouragement. Thank you!
- 4 slices Bread, toasted
- A few of Lettuce Leaves
- A few slice of Tomato
- A few slice of Cucumber (I didn't add in mine)
- 1 Chicken Breast meat
- 4 - 5 tablespoon of Mayonnaise
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Boil chicken till cooked.
- Drain and remove skin and bones.
- Chopped into smaller pieces or you can shred it if you like.
- Add mayonnaise and salt to taste.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate to chill.
- When you are ready to eat, just assemble everything!
- Toasting the bread with prevent it to be too soggy.
- If you are using Kraft Mayo, dilute it a bit with the stock you used to boil the chicken. I find it a bit to sour to use it alone.
- Taste good with Japanese Mayo!
- I had a few packets of Mayo from my last midnight order from McDonald's (They gave me 5 packets!!). I used those here. It tasted the best. Must find out which brand they use now.