I'm not sure how people would like this dish but I love it. It smells great ... because a use lots of butter. I never use margarine. It can never substitute butter. And the best of all I managed to get my son to eat capsicum, which he calls bell pepper. Yeah! I told him to close his eyes because I'm going to let him taste something and he was going to guess what it was. Obviously he couldn't as he never wanted to take a bite but he did say he like it and it's sweet. When I told him he just ate bell pepper, he stuck out his tongue!! Hai yo!
- 1 punnet White Button Mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 10 Baby Corn
- 1 Bell Pepper, thinly sliced (I used 2 as mine were very small)
- 15g Butter
- Salt to taste (optional)
- Stir fry baby corn with butter till slightly brown.
- Add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Stir fry till mushrooms are brown and sauce are fairly soak up.
- Add a pinch of salt to taste.
- Dish and serve