AdSense

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Porkie Patchy Eyes


My intention was to do a panda face for my son's dinner yesterday. Then I realised the plate I used is too small and the pork cutlet I made for the eyes were too big for the plate. Without the ears, it doesn't look anything close to a panda. I think it looks like a dog or a cat or a raccoon with patches on the eyes. As long as it looks like an animal, I have not failed this dinner. Hahaha~

The pork cutlet I did is with garlic. I marinated the thinly sliced pork with 1/2 tablespoon of light soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of garlic paste. Dip them in batter then breadcrumb. Fried them for a minute and they are done.

The other 2 dishes served here are:

2 comments:

  1. Hi! first time here. It's a very good idea and it looks yummy! i think kids will love the food being decorated like this. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha,
    Welcome to my humble little cyber eatery!
    Thanks, they are my tricks to make my son eat more without me nagging. :p

    ReplyDelete