I have totally forgotten about this dish I wokked this last week. We love it though I feel it's a waste to wok fresh prawns this way. Yeah, they was still swimming when I bought they home.
- 12 medium-large tiger prawns
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
How to do it:
- Heat oil in wok.
- Saute prawns till they turn red on both sides.
- Add in the dark soy sauce and sugar.
- Cook till the prawns are done. The liquid in the wok should be now left slightly less then half and thicken too.
- Dish and serve with rice.
You can saute minced garlic first before adding the prawns. I didn't because the prawns I used it really fresh. Add in some cut chilli padi if you want it spicy.