This is one of my and my hubby's favourite but I don't wok this often because eating too much salted vegetable is not good for health. It seems that it may cause *gulp* Cancer ~~~
Anyway, eating everything sparingly won't kill lah. Don't eat then will die! hahaha
- 1/2 Duck, chopped into 2
- Salted Vegetable, sliced into smaller pieces
- 3 chili, seeds removed and sliced
- 2 tomato, halved
- 3 slice Ginger
- 1 whole Garlic
- 1 Pickled Plum (水梅）
- 3 litre Water
How to do it:
- Blanch duck and set aside.
- Blanch salted vegetables for 1 minute to cut down the saltiness.
- Put all ingredients in a pot and boil for 2 to 3 hours in low fire.
- Serve with rice.
No seasonings required as the salted vegetables is salty enough, we don't want to have any other health problems associated with salted vegetable, do we? Hahaha!