AdSense

Friday, March 16, 2007

Sakura Rice


The Cherry Blossoms in Japan have bloomed earlier this year. I guess the petals have somehow managed to find their way to Singapore and landed on my boy's dinner plate. Hahaha. Just being cheeky.

Anyway, he had Rice with Sakura Denbu, Deep Fried Seaweed Fish Paste Rolls and Steam Egg Custard in a cup yesterday.

That's the Deep Fried Seaweed Fish Paste Rolls on the plate if you didn't notice. I added Asparagus and Carrot with the Fish Paste before I rolled them up and fried. Looks like maki?



Steamed Egg Custard in a cup

4 comments:

  1. yummy.. you have got tagged http://sss1979.blogspot.com/2007/03/tagged-6-weirded-things-about-myself.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that liao http://jollyangels.blogspot.com/2007/03/tag-6-weird-or-quirky-things-about-me.html and tagged you too! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yours look like chawamushi w/out mirin and dashi stock. Twins love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanne,
    Yah, mine is Chinese style Chawamushi. ;p My girls favourite too!

    ReplyDelete