Once when we were at Jade Imperial Restaurant at Takashimaya for dim sum, we tried their Assorted Mushroom with Oyster Sauce. It was nice and simple. So I thought I'll give it a try. It turn out not too bad either.
- 6 large Shitake Mushroom, sliced thick
- 1 pack Shimeiji Mushroom, end, chopped
- 1 pack White Button Mushroom, sliced thick
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Heat oil in wok
- Saute the mushroom till it's slightly brown.
- Dish and set aside.
- Using the same wok (do not clean away the oil), add in the oyster sauce.
- When the oyster sauce starts to cook and thicken, add the mushroom and coat well.
- Dish and serve with rice.
It's quite a heap of mushroom before wokking but it would soon 'shrink' after you saute. You can add more oyster sauce if you find it insufficient.