My girl was extremely clingy yesterday, making me really difficult to wok. I had no choice to wok really fast and simple stuff for my boy and we, adults, had sort of 'instant' food which my mother-in-law bought from her friend (see next post).
What's on the dinner plate:
For those who are curious how I decorated the rice with tomato sauce, here's the trick:
- Pour some tomato sauce into a plastic bag.
- Make sure the tomato sauce is all in one corner.
- Twist the plastic bag to sort of lock the sauce into a ball, so you can hold it in you palm.
- Have a tiny cut on the corner. The smaller the cut, the thiner the sauce line will be.
- Gentle give the bag a squeeze and the sauce will flow out.
- Now you can decorate your food with it.