This was the King's dinner yesterday. We were having Meat Rolls and French Beans. I use some of the French Beans to make the stems on the carrot flowers, which was steamed. Wokked him an additional Wakame Egg since he doesn't really like French Beans.
- 10 g Wakame (fresh seaweed), wash thoroughly
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
How to do it:
- Mix all ingredients except oil together.
- Pour into a pan with oil heated
- Flip over when one side is done.
- Dish when cooked.
Wakame is loaded with plenty of nutrients. If you can't get Wakame, you can substitute with crabstick or tomato but add salt for tasting instead of oyster sauce.