This dish is one of my favorites. Though I can’t say the same for my family. They are hard to please.
- Dried Shitake Mushroom (some say Chinese Mushroom), soak to soften and stalk removed
- 100g minced pork
- 50g minced prawns (about 100g prawns)
- ½ teaspoon Oyster Sauce
- A pinch of salt
- Mix minced pork and minced prawns together with a pinch of salt.
- Dab some corn flour on the mushroom so as to ‘stick’ the meat to the mushroom.
- Scoop some meat and put it on the mushroom.
- Place the mushroom in a deep dish and steam it for 15 mins or cooked thoroughly.
- Remove and place it on a plate. Retain the sauce.
- In a pot, bring sauce and oyster sauce to a boil.
- Stir in some corn flour mixture to thicken the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over and serve.