I was successful with my Chinese Spaghetti. Successful because my fussy eater finished everything! So I'm trying again with another bento inspired meal for him (this was done yesterday). This time with rice. Hehehe ... he finished too, even the rice is loaded with minced broccoli (he hates it). Ohhh.... I so motivated!
- 2/3 bowl Cooked rice (that's how much he can eat)
- Broccoli, 2 medium florets
- 2 stick crab stick, teared into shreds
- 2 slices Apple Baked Ham or any ham of your choice.
- 1/4 slice cheese
- Some nori for decoration
How to do it:
- Chop the broccoli into tiny bits.
- Place the bits in a bowl and top with crab stick.
- Steam for 5 minutes.
- Mixed with cooked rice.
- Place the ham, cheese and nori on rice as decoration. (I did pigs, can tell?)
- Serve with side dish (braised Chinese & button mushrooms) and fruits.
I did not add seasonings to the broccoli because it's steamed with crabstick and crabstick is slightly sweet. I'm trying to get him to eat broccoli that's why it's used here. It can always be substituted with other vegetables you like.