My son told me he like his rice with Furikake. So I mix some to his rice today and I added some “Chrysanthemum” on it too. This is not all that he is eating. There are other side dish lah. Cannot be without vegetables.
- Squid, clean and skin removed
- Baby corn, diced for garnishing
How to do it:
- Cut squid into 4cm thick ring.
- Slice thinly on 3cm of the ring.
- In a pot of boiling water, add 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Blanch the squid for about 5 minutes or till cook.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a pan, add a teaspoon of butter.
- Sauté the baby corn and Squid (for flavouring).
- Place a piece of babycorn in each squid.
You can add batter and fry the squid instead of blanching it. Because my son is eating, I prefer to blanch so it’s not tough.