I bought some rice shapes makers sometime back and they were in the cupboard collecting dust. Finally got some ideas what to make for my son using them.
- Cooked rice
- Crabstick, sliced
- Baby corn, sliced
- Carrot, cut (using cookie cutter)
- Luncheon meat, cut (using cookie cutter)
- Seaweed for decorations
How to do it:
- In a bowl, place in the following order, Baby corn, Crabstick, Carrot, then Luncheon Meat.
- Steam for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix rice with furikake.
- Put some rice into shape maker.
- Use seaweed to decorate the rice.
I did not use any salt. I place the side dish in that order of steaming so every item can get some flavour from each other.