The kids love pudding. I’ll make variation of puddings now and then so they think they are having something new.
How to do it:
- 1 pack of strawberry flavoured pudding powder
- 1 pack of mango flavoured pudding powder
- 1 pack of Q-balls; I got mine from Poon Huat
- Pomelo sacs
- 1 canned longans
- Make the puddings according to the instructions on the pack.
- Make agar-agar according to the instructions on the pack.
- Remove the puddings from the moulds when set.
- In a bowl, put puddings, Q-balls and Pomelo sacs together.
- Add in longans and the syrup.
- Add some water to dilute the syrup so it will not be too sweet.
- Serve chilled.
You can use fresh fruits instead of canned fruits.