Made this today as dessert. Smell and taste really nice. My hubby loved it! At last! A 5 star from him or maybe the rock melon looks like salted egg yolks??
(makes 3 bowls)
How to do it:
- ½ Rock Melon
- Q balls (I bought from Poon Huat)
- Clear Agar Agar
- Coconut Milk
- Scoop balls out of the rock melon and set aside.
- Scrape the remaining rock melon and blend.
- Set aside.
- Boil 2 bowls of water and add sugar to taste.
- When the syrup is cooled, add in the blended rock melon pulp.
- Mix well.
- Now add in the clear agar agar, Q balls and rock melon balls.
- Add coconut milk before serving.
Note:You can choose not to add agar agar, Q balls and coconut milk. Agar agar and Q balls gives the dessert added colour and variety in taste. Make the syrup according to your taste and the sweetness of the rock melon. You can also try Honey Dew too!