This is a quick and simple dish. I’m surprise my son likes it too!
- 1 box silken tofu for frying
- Cornflour for dusting
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to do it:
- Few sprigs of Coriander, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon sesame seed oil
- ½ tablespoon apple cider or white vinegar
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- Red chilli, diced (optional)
- Cut tofu into bit size cubes.
- Add salt to the water.
- Sit tofu in the salted water for 5 minutes
- Drain the tofu.
- Pat dry by gently pressing the tofu in between 2 pieces of paper kitchen towels.
- Coat tofu cubes with cornflour.
- Heat oil and deep fry the cubes.
- Remove when tofu turns golden brown.
- To make dipping sauce, mix all ingredients together.
- Serve hot.
I like to poke a hole in the tofu cubes then pour some sauce in it. Then eat the whole piece. Nice! If you are eating my way, you need more sauce!!