I love this dish. It’s like the Chicken Teriyaki Burger you have in MOS Burger. Simply yummy!
- 1 Chicken Drumstick or Breast, deboned
How to do it:
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Mirin
- 1 tablespoon wine
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Mix the marinade.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and marinate for at least ½ hour.
- Dust chicken with corn flour and sauté in pan till lightly burnt. Pour away excess oil.
- Pour the remaining marinade for the chicken in the pan.
- Cook till the sauce thickens.
- Remove and serve hot.
Serve it with rice or have it like a burger with lettuce, tomato, etc. It’s delicious!