Again, I’m trying to get my boy to eat vegetables. Sigh! This time, I’m trying to mask slices of lotus root into some meat. Hopefully I will succeed.
- 100g minced pork
- 10 slices lotus root, skinned
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Corn flour
How to do it:
- Skin the lotus roots and sliced.
- Bland the sliced lotus roots for 1 min and remove.
- Mix the minced pork with the light soy sauce.
- Coat the lotus roots with the minced pork.
- You can choose to coat both or one side.
- Dust with corn flour.
- Pan-fry with 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Remove when it’s slight brown.
You can add some fish paste in your minced pork to add sweetness. However, if you do, do not add anymore soy sauce.