I cook this once in a blue moon when we are all sick of eating the usual vegetable and meat dishes. It’s like a snack to go with beer…
- 2 pair of fried fritters, cubed
- 1/2 bowl of squid paste
- 1/2 bowl of salad cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to do it:
- Mix all the ingredients of the salad sauce and set aside.
- Spread some squid paste on 1 side of the fried fritters.
- Deep fry the fried fritters with the squid paste till golden brown.
- Pour the salad cream on the fried fritters and mix well.
- If you can’t get squid paste, you can make your own.
- Remove the skin, head and the soft bone from the squid. Leaving only the main part.
- Mince it and mix with some cornflour.
- There you have it. And it taste better then the ready made one.